I’m building iOS applications for last several years, doing my best to make them cool: solving real problems, making apps good-looking, easy-to-use and bringing joy to users. Often I work on both client and server sides. I was speaker on educational webinars MadCode and events like Mobile IT Saturday, Odessa Innovation Week etc.
Тема доповіді: “Data transfer security for mobile apps: what the fish doesn’t notice in the ocean?”
- Wise fish knows there ain’t enough talks about security
- Communication with server: security, reliability, ease of use, choose two
- Applied cryptography: should you manually configure CommonCrypto or …?
- Network security is piranha in risk and ruff in implementation
- Practical example: protecting network transport without breaking app